Enjoy the Charm of Old Cape Cod at Priscilla House of Chatham
Priscilla House is a lovely historic vacation home nestled on Main Street in the charming town of Chatham, Massachusetts on Cape Cod. Built by a sea captain for his daughter, Priscilla, this large vacation home sleeps 10-20+. Priscilla House is ideal for groups – family reunions, weddings, holidays, and special occasions.
This large vacation home provides you with modern conveniences and comfortable accommodations in a relaxing setting – an excellent base for exploring Cape Cod. Park your car and walk to great shops, restaurants, ice cream parlors, art galleries, beaches, concerts, and local theaters with plays changing weekly.
Priscilla House Features
- Comfortably sleeps 10-20+ people
- Nine tastefully decorated bedrooms
- Spacious den and living/family room with flat screen TV’s
- Large dining room
- Two fully equipped kitchens
- Relaxing front porch and yard
- Private backyard with deck and tables
- Walk to beaches – including popular Lighthouse Beach, Oyster Pond and Claflin Landing
- Everything is included – bed linens, bath towels, outdoor barbeque grills, beach chairs, wagons to cart to the beach
Priscilla House of Cape Cod was purchased by new owners in 2011 and is under new management.